Thursday, November 18, 2010

To begin with....

It took me almost 2-3 hours to decide what to write on my first blog post. I mean this seriously got me a lot of hemorrhage. Though i began with searching this on the Google, "what should be the first blog post". Well to be frank i am kinda guy who rarely writes, forget about the blog & reading actually restricted by me to frontline & The Hindu, special thanks to my Dad here... :D

In a sense of bewildering & belittlement, i got some links in which blogger actually explained what should be your first blog post, :D, i mean one should answer "Who are you", "your purpose of blogging", "& blah blah... "...  I mean com’on dude I myself really dont like to read this kinda stuff on some other blog post , ‘coz these are the part of Introduction section isn’t it .

And the most funniest thing is that those who gives this solution, they themselves started their blog with some other topic.

So for me its kinda tough, if that word suffices my apprehension, to write something & publish it on a blog which should be readable & presentable...  presentable...Oh Goddd... ;)

So cut short, I landed up here because somehow i really wanted to write & share my thought somewhere. There are some issues on which i think i have a off the track view points, so a blog i think is a cool option for this & side by side you can also improve your language. So till next post with some invigorating thoughts.

Gagandeep(GD)

No comments: